Become THE hotspot with our 50 amazing bar promotions! Download our free guide now

Thread: Cooler Organizer

Cooler Organizer

I'm looking for the plastic inserts for coolers behind the bar to keep the beer organized. Can anyone reccomend a suppler or three?

Thanks.

inserts

i use plywood. they are durable and can be cut to size.
    www.thesaltydog.net

ministry you use pieces of plywood as beer dividers?

EAST/CENT. NEBR., RIGHT ON THE NORTH EDGE OF HELL

OK?

Winterg,
    are you talking about the plastic "slider racks" in a large glass door cooler or a rool top or ??? IF...you are looking for the "slider" type talk to your beer distributors...Miller set me up...3 different sizes..reg. bottle and can, quart and oil can, and smaller for R Bull and such.
    OR...if your asking about a roll top...a lumber yard or some hardware stores.. plywood or Plexi Glass...make sure you round the edges that one could hurt..

Later,
    Rick

I have the rolltops organized, with plywood. Works great. What I need is the slide in's.

I'll check with my dist. Didn't know Miller could get me those. The last bar I worked at, we ordered them and I have no idea from where. Haven't been able to get a hold of him. They were green plastic and worked great. Very modular.

My Miller dist. comes in tomorrow, I'll be sure to check with him. Thanks.

EAST/CENT. NEBR., RIGHT ON THE NORTH EDGE OF HELL
    winterg,
    Ya may want to check out any convenient stores that may have some extras or maybe "the pop guys"...Pepsi, Coke...who knows. The first batch I got I bought at an auction for little of nothin', they were for "Arizona" brand stuff...kind of a pukey green..but they worked...
    One day, my main buddy from Miller showed up, to BS...just asked in passing if they ever use those things and he said sure ...we'll hook ya up..and damned if he didn't...cost.."0"...Like I said, 3 sizes and a nice pretty white.
    Good luck,
    Rick

I used white wire closet shelves and cut them to size with small bolt cutters. Then wire tie them together. It works great and they wont rust or rot.

Thread Information